NOTICE AND LEGAL CONDITIONS
This web that you are visiting is property of Liberty Rent Car RD with registered office Santiago, Dominican Republic. These general conditions regulate the use of LIBERTY RENT CAR RD makes available to Internet users for free partially.
The use of LIBERTY RENT CAR RD expresses the unconditional acceptance of the following conditions and norms of use of the same. The user agrees to read these conditions every time he accesses the service and to follow the instructions that arise during the use of the same.
CONDITIONS OF ACCESS
Access to LIBERTY RENT CAR RD is largely free.
LIBERTY RENT CAR RD reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the service at any time and without prior notice, on its own initiative or at the request of a third party, to users who fail to comply with these conditions or make unlawful use of the service.
1. The damages and damages of any nature that may be due to the products or services rendered or offered by third persons or entities through our Web, and in particular of:
A) breach of the law, morality and good customs, as well as public order.
B) infringement of industrial and intellectual property rights c) breach of professional secrecy
D) the violation of personal and family privacy and the image of people
E) the carrying out of acts of unfair competition
F) the conduct of illicit publicity
F) the lack of veracity, accuracy and completeness of the contents transmitted
G) breach or defective performance of contracts with third parties due to the provision of services through the Web.
LIBERTY RENT CAR RD will only be responsible for its own services and content directly originated by it and identified with its Copyright as industrial.
2. Damages of any kind that may be due to unauthorized third parties ‘knowledge of the kind, conditions, characteristics and circumstances of users’ use of the Website and the services it offers.
3. The damages and damages of any nature that can be due to the existence of errors in the access to its web page, or in its content or that it is not updated, although it undertakes to avoid them, to update it or to correct said content. That is, the responsibility for the lack of availability or continuity of the operation of the Web and of the services, as well as regarding the failures in access to the different pages of the Web or to those from which the services are rendered, is excluded.
4. The damages and damages of any nature that may be due to the information contained in its web page, to which this web can send links or “links”. The purpose of the links on the page is purely informative, not being Tenerife Holding, S. A responsible in no case of the result that you intend to obtain by accessing the aforementioned links. Therefore, Tenerife Holding, S. A will not be responsible for a) the availability, accessibility and functioning of the linked sites b) the quality, legality, reliability, usefulness, truthfulness, validity, completeness and / or authenticity of the content existing on the sites Linked to c) the maintenance, provision or transmission of the existing content in the linked sites.
5. Damages of any nature that may be due to the existence of viruses in the computer system, electronic documents or user files. Likewise, by the presence of viruses in the services provided by third parties through the Web, causing alterations in the computer system, electronic documents or user files.
ACCURACY, EXHAUSTIVITY AND UPDATING OF INFORMATION
The content of the advertisements that the LIBERTY RENT CAR RD website offers has been introduced by their respective people of the rent a car who have access to writing in our database, reason why all the data shown and the veracity of the same are Direct responsibility of liberty rent Car RD.
These general conditions, as well as any relationship between you as a user of LIBERTY RENT CAR RD, will be governed by the laws of the Dominican Republic. For any dispute arising from the existence or content of these general conditions or the relations between the User and Liberty Rent Car, both parties, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction and competence of the Courts and Tribunals of the Dominican Republic. We reserve the right to make changes at any time on our website, as well as in these general conditions.